Thursday, December 28, 2006

Send Flowes Next Christmas

I talked about this on my Mona's blog but I thought I would mention it here too. My mother-in-law got a beautiful Christmas bouquet from her neighbors for Christmas. I though this was a wonderful idea and might end up sending flowers next Christmas. If I have the budget for it that is. I love flowers but don't get them very often because I also don't like it when my husband spends money on flowers. I know it's kind of backwards but that just the way I am.
One of these days I hope we are at the financial point that I don't have to worry about spending too much on flowers. I may even expect my husband to bringme flowers every weeks. Well I don't know about every week but maybe a few times a year. I don't know if I will change that much even with a looser budget. It would also be nice to send flowers to my mother one of these days when the money is available.

No comments: